Are you interested in posting an opportunity for students to add to the Spartan Experience Record? The Spartan Experience Record platform provides an easy-to-use application and validation system designed to quickly add opportunities to the catalog/database.
These are the primary steps:
- (optional) Please make a copy of this google document and compile the following information in advance of your submission session. You will not be able to save progress when submitting the form, so this advanced work is crucial to maximizing time and facilitating easy submission of your Spartan Experience.
- Login. In order to add an opportunity, you must be logged in to the portal with your MSU NetID.
- Click on Submit a Spartan Experience from the left sidebar
- Click on Add New Position to New or Existing Opportunity
- Either copy/paste your content or type your responses directly into the form. Because you are unable to save progress, you must complete the form in one sitting.
- Once the application is submitted, your submission will be reviewed by the SER Advisory Committee. This process typically takes one month.
Do you have questions on the submission process? Reach out to our team and we can help.